Monday, August 31, 2009

Card club information (4x4 mini album)












Sorry it's taken me this long to post the project for the upcoming card club. The project that we will be making will be this 4x4 mini album. It holds a total of 12 photos. The size is perfect because your photos are already printed 4x6 so you only need to trim 2 inches and you will have a perfect fit. In this sample, I added some pictures from our trip to Nestlenook resort in NH in 1999 that I never scrapbooked (cover design will vary for our class). I left a few pages blank because I'm making some journaling pages and I have to write on them before attaching them. After you learn how to make this album, it can me modified to make as a 5x5 or 6x6 if you choose but I like the 4x4 the best because the pictures fit out to the edges. Card club is the 9/11 @ 7pm sharp. Space is very limited and I need to prepare your project ahead of time so please respond by 9/6. I will not be taking any new people after this date because my schedule doesn't give me much time to get ready for the class. Please click on the contact me button on the left and let me know if you'll be attending and I will send you back any info. you will need.

1 comment: