Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge


Once again, I'm joining in on the fun at the Mojo Monday site. If you'd like the see the original sketch for this challenge you can click here. I kind of got a little funky with the colors but it's summer time after all. I love to use these bright fun colors. I started this card with some dry embossing with the cuttlebug spots and dots folder. The background patterned paper I used is from the girly glitter pack from AC Moore. The wonderful label shape comes from my new Spellbinder nestabilities set called Label 1. It works so great and I can't wait to get more shapes. The strip down the left side was made using Martha Stewart's doily border punch. This card was left with no sentiment and can be used for almost any occasion. It's going into the Etsy store shortly for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment