Saturday, August 29, 2009

For a Gracious Hostess







Hello Everyone. Tomorrow I'm going to my friend Carol's house for her house warming party. I wanted to make her a card to put along with her gift and this is what I came up with. I have to say, this was somewhat of a cheater card. This beautiful embellishment on the left of the card was already on the cardstock. It came from a matstack by DCWV called Garden Party. The papers from this pack are so pretty. It's so easy to just throw together a card in a short amount of time when the inspiration is given to you. I cut out the butterfly on the right from the home accents cricut cartridge and embellished it with some silver stickles. Popped up his wings and glued him on using tombow mono multi purpose adhesive. I wrapped a ribbon around the cardstock and the sentiment again is from my mega mixed messages by paper trey ink. LOVE that stamp set. I have their link down on the left of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment