Monday, August 3, 2009

Mojo Monday Challenge

I'm nice and early this week. I wanted to join in on the Mojo Monday challenge last week but I ran out of time to enter. I just started participating in on the fun going on at all the blogs out there and wanted to do too much at one time. This time I'm pacing myself. I'm actually hoping to start doing videos soon as soon as I can get it set up. Well, onto the card. This is a pretty simple layout that they asked for so I kept it simple in design. I used 2 papers from a me and my big ideas pack. I also used a textured piece of light blue card stock. The butterfly on the circle was already on the printed card stock and I outlined it with diamond stickles. The antennas are strings of pearls that I found in the wedding section of Michaels. The blue strip on the left is also a piece of the same light blue card stock except that I paper pierced it and added some white gel pen to create some faux stitching. I topped it off with some rhinestones and button. Dimensionals are also used to make the card pop. This card will be found in my etsy store.

No comments:

Post a Comment