Saturday, September 12, 2009

Halloween cards


Hello Everyone, I had card club at my house last night and we made our 4x4 albums that I had in my last post. Everyone did such a nice job on their projects. We even had time to make a card, so I chose to do a Halloween themed card. Isn't this little spider so cute. Of course, he wouldn't be so cute if he was real because I hate spiders but I like the ones that are made of black cardstock. I did the accordian fold technique shown on Becky Ochlers' blog. The patterned paper used came from the Slab XI by Provo Craft. The green paper is just textured card stock with ranger distress ink around the edges and my happy little spider was cut out from the doodlecharm cartridge of my cricut. I used white dimensional paint for his eyes and a white gel pen for his little web handing down. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment