Sunday, August 9, 2009

Purse gift card holder



I saw this done on Dawn's stamping thoughts and loved it! It's just the cutest little gift card holder. I made one for my niece Adryanna's birthday. I bought her an outfit with some accessories. One was a set of earrings. I decided to put those in the holder instead of a gift card. There is a clear plastic pocket inside to hold whatever you are giving. I used a girly glitter designer paper that I picked up at ac moore for the bottom of the purse and the top was just some solid cardstock that I had that matched the patterned paper. I ran the solid paper through my cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder and used the riveting stamp set by stampin up for the clasp of the purse. It's a great gift idea. Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. This item will also be in my etsy store.



No comments:

Post a Comment