Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hayley's Party Invitations



My daughter Hayley is turning 11 and is having a sleepover party with her friends. Since there were only a few girls coming, I decided to make the invitations myself. The size of this card is 3 1/2 x 6 1/4. The papers that I used on these cards all came from the same DCWV mat pack. Even the butterflies were on a page in the pack and I cut them out. I used dimentionals on them to make them pop. I used the Martha Stewart lattice punch to the bottom edge. I tried this somewhat of a new technique by adding a window sheet. I just sliced a middle section out of the card. Stamped my sentiment on the inside paper and added the window sheet to the cover. I think that it turned out really nice.

2 comments:

  1. those came out great. I love the colors. I bet the girls loved getting them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sylvia. The colors are great. When is the adult sleepover?

    ReplyDelete