Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cupcake birthday

Here is a card that I made for my Niece Emma's 5th birthday. This was from a paperpack that I picked up at my local Michaels store. It's an awsome set from "me & my BIG ideas". The scallop on the bottom of the stripes were already on the paper but you can always add your own scallops with a border punch. I don't remember the name of the stamp set that I got this cupcake from. Cupcakes are so hot right now that it shouldn't be any problem finding one. I stamped it in blue colorbox fluid chalk and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I continued to color it in with la Plume markers. Let's not forget the frosting. I used a zig 2 way pen to add some adhesive and sprinkled some crystal glitter. My sentiment is by Paper trey ink. It's the mega mixed messages. It's wonderful and it's got everything you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment