Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday cupcake



I have 2 posts for today. This one is a very easy layout. You know when you get those days when you want to make something but nothing inspires you. I found that the best thing to do is cut out strips of different papers with different patterns or textures and just line them up together. Add one of your favorites toppings and call it a day. I was very pleased with the way this one turned out. Not only is it a great layout, but I went into my paper scrap draw and used up some old scraps. I even ran some of the solid papers through the cuttlebug with the swiss dots embossing folder. I used the cupcake stamp set that I used in another post and dressed it up. That top note shape on the top of the card was from a Martha Stewart frame stamp set that I stamped and cut out. I love that shape. I also used a Martha Stewart doily border punch. This card will be for sale in my etsy store.

1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable. You know I love that top note shape!

    ReplyDelete