Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Monogramed Birthday cards

Last weekend my daughter Alex had so many Birthday parties to go to.  One was a slumber party for her twin friends Hannah & Sarrah.  It's sometimes hard to get some inspiration for a card but to have to create 2 at a time seems impossible.  I decided to create some monogrammed cards but with the same layout.  I create these top note  die cuts with my sure cuts alot and embossed them with the cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. I cut the letters out with the storybook cartridge of my cricut expression.  I used a fiskars border punch but I can't seem to remember what the name of it is.  I think it's one of the newer designs though.  The sentiment is from SU's newest stamp set watercolor trio.  It just became available on May 1st and it was stamped with SU's night of navy ink.  I know I don't usually list all my materials but if anyone ever wonders what I use, just let me know.  Have a great day!

1 comment: