Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Mark & Lucy's Wedding card

I am so glad that I'm able to finally post a picture of my brother and new sister-in-laws wedding card.  They got married last Friday night.  The wedding was beautiful and the Bride and Groom looked fabulous.  You could see all over their faces exactly how much in love they really wereThe brides maids were a deep chocolate brown and the ushers had hot pink vests on.  I know it sounds a little funny thinking of the guys in pink but it was all picture perfect.  On their card, I used the Tie the knot cricut cartridge and I cut the image of the bride and groom out of silver shimmer paper by reflections.  I cut the window from another cartridge but I can't remember which one that was.  I embossed the back layer with my cuttlebug to add some dimension.  I also popped up the bride and groom with some SU dimensional.  My layers were in brown and pink and the sentiment was by paper trey ink's Mega mixed message.  Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment