Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine's Day Card

Here are the 3 cards that we made at last week's card club. We made a simple tab top card with a big red heart and some stamping by stampendous and a sentiment stamp by one of those great $1 stamps from Michaels. The 2nd card I loved to make because I used my wood grain background stamp with red instead of the usual brown. The 3rd card was my favorite. I just grabbed 4 coordinating papers. Punched out a bunch of 1 1/8 squares and then just made sure that no same square was in the same row or column. Can't get any easier than that. This is a great layout idea for any occassion. I don't know if you all remember the card that I made for my husband that I tucked into his suitcase when he went away on a business trip, it was the same layout. You can find it under Categories and Miss You .






No comments:

Post a Comment