Saturday, February 27, 2010

Finally started scrapbooking again!

I hope that I can keep going on these scrapbook pages this time.  It seems that everytime I get back into my groove with the scrapping, I end up having a card to make.  Not that I'm complaining.  I scrapped Halloween 2008 and coloring easter eggs 2009.  I know that I'm jumping around but my pictures are not in order and it's kind of fun and not so structured doing different dates in a mixed up kind of order.  I still add them to my books in order according to month and year.  As you can see, I usually try to do a left and right page that coordinate.  Sometimes I have an odd page like the halloween page.  There were a lot of pictures and I can't just do some and not others.  Enjoy!
I am having so much trouble trying to upload my photos to my blog tonight so I will try and upload the easter photos in a new post.  Click directly onto my blog to see the rest of the pictures.  Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment