Thursday, March 15, 2012

Here's a card that I saw on Dawn Olchefske's blog a couple of weeks ago.  She punched hers with the new blossom punch that's in the current mini but my punch is not coming in time to make this card for my mother-in-law's birthday so I had to used the 5 petal flower punch and turn it and punched again to make more petals.  I wanted to make sure that the pretty DP was showing through the cut out.  The DP is from last years in color pack in peach parfait and concord crush.  I think that the two colors look great together.  The small flower was made using the boho blossom punch and the other flower was from a random punch that's been in my scrap room for years and I have no idea where it came from.  Lastly, the sentiment is called Curly Cute by SU.


No comments:

Post a Comment