Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bleaching technique

I thought I'd share a card that we made last night at Card Club.  We did the bleaching technique with this flower from the Fifth Avenue stamp set.  We first embossed it in black and then used our aqua painters to color it in with bleach.  I almost couldn't stand to have the bleach in the room because it's so strong so I only put a little bit into a sweet treat cup and everyone shared.  I'm sure that we wouldn't have lasted long in my enclosed scrap room if I had more then that laying out.  We used the new Calypso Coral card stock by Stampin Up!.  At first I didn't think that I was too crazy about this color and now I have no more card stock left.  It's moved right up to being one of my favorites.

All supplies used:
Stamps-fifth avenue floral
Paper-Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Tools-black embossing powder, 1 1/8 circle punch, embossing folder, corner rounder, bleach

No comments:

Post a Comment