Sunday, April 17, 2011

Who's ready for another card swap???

Well,  Since our first swap was such a success, I figured that I would do another one.  I think that a baby swap would be perfect for this time of the year.  It seems that there are so many babies born in the spring and we are always in need of a baby shower card, new baby card or Christening card.  It can be for boy or girl and be creative.  The rules are similar to the demonstrator swaps.  

1. Once everyone signs up, I'll let you know how many cards you need to make
2. You make all identical cards in 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 (envelopes not needed)
3. Make sure that all of your layers are glued well and be sure that there are no smudges. 
4. Please use Stampin Up! products so that they can easily be duplicated. 
5. Cards will be due by May 13th. (our next card club)
6. If you can't attend card club that night.  Be sure to mail your cards to my in a zip lock bag with a self addressed stamped envelope with the same postage as it took to mail them.  I'll mail your swap cards back to you on May 16th.

Any questions, just let me know.  Please reply to the swap by April 22nd if you would like to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment