Sunday, March 20, 2011

APRIL CARD CLUB

April Card club 

Attention Scrapbookers!  April's card club is about scrapbooking.  It will be on April 8th at 7pm.  We will be making a 6x6 flip album.  If you have been at my February or March cardclub, you already had a sneak peak of the album.  The reason that I am sending this out so early is so everyone has plenty of time to pick out and develop the photos that they want to use.  You will be able to fit up to 16 pictures. I will keep the papers neutral so that they go with most themes.  You will also get a step by step instruction along with photos on how to create this album.  Please respond to this post if you plan on attending.  If you can't make it to this cardclub but would like to purchase the instructional on this, I will be adding it to the sidebar of my blog shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment