Sunday, February 13, 2011

Markis Turns 4

Markis Turns 4

My cutie little nephew Markis turned 4 on Saturday.  It seems like he was just born and now we were at Chucky Cheese watching him play like the big kids.  Time is passing too fast.  Well, I took so long to figure out what to do on his card because I really didn't have much in stamps for little boys.  I remembered that I had an old clear set that I used once before for my nephew Jake.  It was a set with monsters on it (and what little boy isn't a little monster once in a while)  so I figured that I would try and do something with it.  I was so pleased with the way it came out.  I just love the Marina Mist cardstock and he just looks adorable covered in dazzling diamonds.  Who says it just for girls anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment