Monday, January 31, 2011

February's Card Club

February's Card Club

By request, I have been asked if we could make the embellished candle that we never got to make in December's class.  It got a ton of attention when I posted it for a December Card Club but it was a hard time of year for the regular girls to get together.  We will make it a neutral floral design that would be great as some home decor around your own home or you can give it as a birthday gift or even duplicate for mother's day.  We will also be making some cards that match to go along with it.  The price of this class will be $15 to cover the cost of supplies needed.  Starting at this card club I will need payment for the class in advance.  Class is on February 18th at 7pm and payment is due no later than the 12th.  Contact me for my address if you are sending a check or you can paypal me.  Your spot for that night will be saved once I've received your payment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment