Monday, October 25, 2010

November Card Club & My new Stampin up Site

Hello everyone,
I scheduled our November Card club for Nov 5th.  The very first Friday in November.  I just can't wait to get back into crafting.  I'm almost over this crazy cold.  I can't seem to get off the cough drops yet though.  I've also got my Stampin Up Website up and running for those of you who would like to get some stampin ideas and projects from home and shopping is available 24/7.  If you need any help navigating around the site just click here to send me a message and I will gladly help you out.  There are some great deals in the clearance section of the site and new items are being added as they come available and disappearing as they sell out.  At this next card club I will talk to everyone about a stamp club and see if anyone would like to get involved in it.  I will also be showing you all the holiday mini that's out right now.  Let me know if you're interested in attending.  Space is limited.

No comments:

Post a Comment