Monday, July 12, 2010

Aloha...Alex is turning 9

My middle daughter Alex is turning 9 so we planned for her to have some of her friends over for a little hawaiian Luau.  I saw a cute idea in this month's parents magazine about making an invitation shaped like a flip flop.  I changed it a little bit and found a perfect svg file online that I cut with my Sure cuts alot and cricut.  I used some tropical paper that I had in my craft room made by Me and My Big Ideas.  I cut it a 2nd time with kraft cardstock by paper trey ink and glued it to the back to give it some weight.  I used green ribbon for the straps and just any layered flowers that I had on my computer and also cut that with my SCAL.  I thought that it was adorable and hopefully her friends will too.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card Sylvia. Everything you make is always elegant. I enjoy seeing your work.
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete