Tuesday, April 27, 2010

May Card Club

Hi Girls,
I just want to start off by saying CONGRATULATIONS to 2 of our regular cardclubers Vicky & Djenica.  They both gave birth to 2 beautiful baby boys this past weekend.

Now on to next month's cardclub.  May is a very busy month since I have my little brother's wedding, my nephews birthday and my nieces First Communion and let's not forget Mother's day.  I hate to pack too many things into one weekend so May 14th will have to due.  We will meet at our usual time of 7pm and please let me know no later then May 9th if you'll be attending.  I will send out a confirmation email along with your supply list to those of you that will be attending on May 10th.   If you don't get your confirm email, please let me know right away because I may not have you down as coming.  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment