Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary for Mom & Dad


I really should have worked on my Dad's birthday card today since his birthday is on the 13th and their anniversary is on the 17th but I've had this layout in my head since New Years eve and when I came up with my papers, it really wasn't a man themed choice. The papers used were different that the usual. The pink came from a glittered sheet that I picked up at Target and the pressed flowers paper is from a hand pressed paper pack that I picked up at Costco about 3 years ago. The flower is stamped from a Martha Stewart set that I think is called fine and dandy. It's a 2 step stamp set. We'll also be using this layout at our next card club but with a different sentiment. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that glittered paper. This is a great card that I'm sure your parents will love.

    ReplyDelete