Friday, October 16, 2009

Scrapbooking again



It's been a very long time since I have scrapbooked. Once I started making cards and other paper crafts, I got very behind on my scrapbooking. I enjoyed doing it again but, when I started to pick out paper I started to think that I forgot how to do it. It slowly came back to me. I try to create a left and right page of the same theme. I think that it looks alot nicer in an album. This 2 page set is from my daughter Hayley's 2nd dance recital in 2004. I cut out the Dance letters from my cricut using the George basic cartridge and did all my journalling inside of them. I used some silver stickles to match the silver crown on her head. I'm not the kind of person that will put 1 or 2 pictures on a page. I fit 11 pictures on this 2 page layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment